Thursday, December 6, 2012

Today's Organic Beauty Buy is....

SCOTCH Natural Nail Varnish
£13.50


I used to love wearing nail varnish, painted nails were the 'cherry on the top' of a beautiful outfit, that is, until I became aware of the highly toxic ingredients in the majority of nail varnishes and cut them out all together. Until last week I hadn't worn nail varnish for over a year. However, thanks to SCOTCH that period of my life is well and truly over! Yipee!
SCOTCH is the answer to my prayers. Brilliant smooth texture, beautiful colors and most importantly a nail varnish formulation that is totally natural. SCOTCH are water- based varnish,  eco friendly and contain no toxins such as toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, acetone or heavy metals. What I find so brilliant is that SCOTCH is as good as any salon nail varnish ( Essie, Chanel, OPI). I bought 'Heather Blush' from their nudes range, which is a lovely soft shade that I'm delighted with.
SCOTCH also do a natural nail varnish remover made with soy (I am yet to try it and I can't wait to get my (soon to be preened and perfect) hands on it. I thought my nail varnish days were over but I couldn't have been more wrong.
Gold Stars and Gushes go to SCOTCH-10/10

http://www.naturisimo.com/index.cfm?nme=Scotch%20Naturals

No comments:

Post a Comment