Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Must Have Organic Beauty Buys



  • Raw, organic coconut & rose cream (My own formulation) I can't live without this product now. I use coconut oil to remove my make up, nourish dry skin, as a body moisturiser, on the ends of my hair to give it a gloss and as a lipbalm. I have added rose to give a therapeutic, uplifting, floral dimension and it smells incredible. Coconut oil has to be my biggest discovery of 2013. If you're not already using it I implore you go get some!
  • Soapwalla Deodorant Cream  I have spent years looking for an effective, natural deodorant (synthetic deodorants often contain nasties such as parabens and aluminium) which can be absorbed into the blood stream and into breast tissue. Soapwalla have created a great alternative deodorant cream that works brilliantly. Made with simple clays & powders it has been a staple product for me throughout 2013.
  • Shiffa Healing Balm At the more luxe end of organic beauty I love this healing balm. Full of wonderful ingredients such as lavender, chamomile, arnica and meadowfoam, this balm is another staple that I keep in my handbag at all times for dry skin flare ups. I adore the packaging and calming scent.
  • Lotus Wei Infinite Love As you all know I can't get enough of the Lotus Wei products! This perfume is just magic! It smells amazing and contains rose, red mandarin & honey along with various healing flower essences. I'm looking forward to seeing where this incredible, therapeutic brand goes in 2014. 
  • Intelligent Nutrients Total Body Elixir Restore Created by the founder of Aveda this is a wonderful eco-consious, organic skincare/ haircare line. My favourite product is the total body elixir in 'Restore' it smells of warm, spicy incense and brings a calming, peaceful moment into my evening routine. 
  • Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm  This is a lovely, natural cleansing balm that a good friend introduced me to last year. Smooth, light and deeply cleansing. I use this balm with my Clarisonic and nothing else I have tried leaves my skin looking so radiant and bright.
  • Neal's Yard Beauty Sleep Concentrate  This moisturiser is heavenly. It smells of ylang,ylang, patchouli, benzoin and clary sage. It is lightweight and easily absorbed. Best of all it's like giving yourself an aromatherapy facial every night.
  • Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence By far the best organic toner I have ever used (If only it wasn't so expensive 125ml $85!) It contains hyaluronic acid to preserve the skins natural hydration, beetroot extract to minimise fine lines and gotu kolu extract to improve the skins elasticity. My skin was in the best condition it has been all year when using this toner.
  • Pai Rosehip Bioregenerate oil I have been a big fan of rosehip oil for many years but in my opinion this is the best one on the market. Not only does it contain the seed oil but also that of the rosehip fruit. It is amazing at reducing skin damage, fine lines and to heal scar tissue and stretch marks. 
What were your favourite organic beauty buys of 2013?

4 comments:

  1. I'am Glad to find this post!! It is amazing at reducing skin damage, fine lines and to heal scar tissue and stretch marks. This is because the organic type is a safer alternative. Thanks.

    Organic beauty products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW I GET A LOAN HELP @ 2% INTEREST RATE

      I was not sure of getting a legit loan lender online But when i could not face my Debt any more, my son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money and i also needed some money to refinance and get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find VICTORIA LAWSON Trust Loan Firm (marianlawson@outlook.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact VICTORIA LAWSON LOAN Company with marianlawson@outlook.com For easy and safe Transaction

      *Full Name:_________

      *Address:_________

      *Tell:_________

      *loan amount:_________

      *Loan duration:_________

      *Country:_________

      *Purpose of loan:_________

      *Monthly Income:__________

      *Occupation__________

      *Next of kins :_________

      *Email :_________

      Delete
  2. Love the NYR Beauty Sleep Concentrate! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Day !!

    I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
    Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
    assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
    reliable individuals.

    Services Rendered include:

    *Home Improvement
    *Inventor Loans
    *Car Loans
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Line of Credit
    *Second Loan
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans
    *International Loans.

    Please write back if interested.
    Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
    security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
    be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: hwa_jurong@yahoo.com.sg or hwajurong12@gmail.com
    Yours Sincerely,

    Hwa Jurong(MD).

    ReplyDelete