Thursday, November 15, 2012

Today's Organic Beauty Buy is....



Nourish Radiance, Rejuvenating Peptide Serum
30ml 16.95

I was a big fan of the Nourish 'Relax Gel Serum' and was sad to hear it has recently been discontinued. However, not to worry! Nourish recently contacted me about a brand new product - Rejuvenating Peptide Serum and kindly sent one to me a few weeks ago to review.

I was a little worried it wouldn't be as good as the 'Relax Serum' but I can safely say it's even better!
This new Rejuvenating Peptide Serum contains tripeptides to stimulate collagen, great news for those of us who love collagen and anti ageing products but hate synthetic skincare. The serum is brilliant for minimising fine lines and it contains Alpine foxberry, good for skin brightening too.
So what's the verdict? My skin looks plump and, even though it hasn't miraculously knocked 10 years off me (I wish), it's been a while since my skin has felt quite so fresh and felt so smooth to touch. The serum is a great alternative to an oil serum, I would say it is more suitable for those with normal/combination skin.  It does feel little tight when you first apply it but I personally quite like that sensation. It isn't as soothing as the 'Relax Serum' but instead is more invigorating and feels like it's quite active and results driven. It is great to see more sophisticated brands like this evolving from the organic skincare market. I have really enjoyed using it as part of my morning skincare routine. The only downside, for me is there is a slight stickiness to the serum which I wasn't so keen on but this only lasts for about 10 mins and then my face felt amazingly smooth to touch afterwards. The serum smells like roses and feels very luxurious to apply. It's great finding an organic skincare range that is 81% organic, highly active and beautifully packaged... now we're getting somewhere!
Thumbs up 8/10.
http://shop.nourishskinrange.com

No comments:

Post a Comment