Friday, December 14, 2012

Today's Star Beauty Buy is....

Emma Hardie
Amazing Face 
Natural lift and sculpt Moringa cleansing balm
£34
This is one of my favourite beauty buys of 2012, it is positively luxurious! You can use this cleanser with a hot cloth, or for a deeper cleanse I like to use it with my clarisonic. 

This cleansing balm is good for all skin types (including sensitive), you only need a dab on a cloth with warm water, then work it into the skin in circular motions to help remove dirt and make up. I sometimes use it whilst taking a bath for 5-10 mins to give an extra boost to very dry skin and you can even use it as a rescue balm on dry elbows, knees and lips.

After using this balm my skin feels bright, soft and hydrated. It contains Wild Sea Fennel, Moringa Seeds and Vitamin E to help reduce the appearance of open pores, whilst Jasmine, Neroli and Rose revitalise dry, dehydrated skin. I love the luxury gold container. Using this cleanser feels like a spa ritual at home....bliss! 9/10
The ingredients appear to be derived from natural sources (I can't spot any nasties but this is not an organic product). 

2 comments:

  1. This cleansing balm sounds so lovely and everyone is talking about it at the moment. I haven't tried it but I definitely will be in the new year! I wish it came in a bigger pot though.

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gem, It really is amazing and super addictive! Even better news- it does come in a larger pot. The one I have used is 100ml but I found a 200ml introductory offer here... Enjoy! I'd love to hear your thoughts if you do decide to use it. Sarah x

    http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.200897.html

    ReplyDelete