Thursday, October 11, 2012

Today's star organic beauty buy is....

Neom, Complete Bliss Organic Hand Cream. 250ml £18.

I have to say I'm not one for religiously applying hand cream. I often forget to apply it, and to be honest I find the whole process pretty dull. However, with the chilly weather setting in I thought it was about time I gave my poor, dried out hands a much needed moisturize. I have found a hand cream I quite simply adore! It's nourishing without being greasy and thick. Neom's Complete Bliss hand cream smells like roses in the early morning dew. It contains Argan Oil which helps the skin's elasticity and makes it look firmer and smoother. Acai extract is also used, it is packed full of anti-oxidants. I think this is a perfect organic alternative to a Jo Malone or Molton Brown hand cream. It made my hands feel and look great. Giving this product a silky smooth thumbs up! 9/10.

http://www.neomorganics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment