Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Strange Invisible. A beautiful, organic perfume.




Alexandra Balahoutis calls herself a scent provocateur and that she is. I have spent so long trying to find good organic perfumes that 'fix' on my skin and oh how I've struggled..
I was in Content beauty a few weeks ago and I came across Strange Invisible perfumes.
Alexandra launched her botanical, fragrance house in Venice, California in 2000 and they are slowly becoming more established. The perfumes are distilled inhouse using hydro-distillation to produce top quality scents. Alexandra is such a talented, natural perfumer and I'm so happy to have found her products. I tried Fire and Cream which is not for the faint hearted! It is earthy and strong but I loved it. It is made up from Vertiver, Sandalwood and Patchouli with delicate Lavender and Tuberose. It was inspired by California's bright, early evening skies and it's fierce scent undertones of oranges and orange blossom really live up to Alexandra's original vision.
I felt divine wearing it. It is 96% Organic and 100% natural. £135.

http://www.siperfumes.com/

http://www.beingcontent.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment