Thursday, August 16, 2012

Eczema, Psoriaris, Roscea and Dermatitis...Are there really any miracle cures out there?

Skin disorders such as the above are so common and there are so many different theories to what causes them, be it allergens in skincare products, food, hormones, stress, pollution...

I have suffered from both perioral dermatitis and eczema in the past. In fact only in January was my dermatitis so bad that it covered my whole chin. I've been on a constant quest to find miracle products/ cures and really have struggled to find anything effective (my dermatitis disappeared in late spring when the sun came out, I know the sun helps my dermatitis but constant sun exposure isn't good for your skin and i'm pretty sure it'll be back come the winter).
My boyfriend suffers from psoriaris, currently he is using around 6 different steroid creams that the doctor has prescribed and I'm pretty sure none of them are going to eliminate it... We have tried various organic/ natural routes, skin tonics from the Organic Pharmacy along with their 'Ultra Dry Skin Cream' to no avail, chickweed creams, aloe vera gel with lavender and teatree (pretty effective but didn't totally eliminate the psoriasis), omega supplements and acidophilus I even tried apple cider vinegar in a desperate attempt to get rid of my dermatitis! Stinking to high heaven! yuk!

Have you found or heard of any effective skin treatments out there for these common skin disorders? What products have worked for you?

I'd really love to hear your thoughts,

Love,

Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment